Best DIY Web Management Tools in 2018
From social media to site design and everything all around, managing your web presence is important in today’s market. There are many reasons why you should have a strong online presence: it creates good equity for your brand, boosts your marketing efforts, helps you connect with your customers.
Do you know 97 percent and more of consumers use internet search to look for business and services they might need, and if you need your business to reach the full potential, you must have an online presence.
Let’s say you have an online business but do not know what tools to use to maximize the sales and how to have a great web management system. We have just the solution for you! We have gathered some of the best web management tools for you.
When it comes to web design you’ve got several options. You can always hire a team from a firm to look after your web design, but experts are never cheap. If you’re looking for a more cost-effective way, you’ll be happy to learn that there are many programs that are easy to use, have beautiful templates, and provide easy drag-and-drop functions to create a beautiful website easily. Doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to code or you aren’t a professional designer. Here are some of the best platforms.
WordPress is an excellent choice, if you are a little web savvy. WordPress makes it easy to update your website with blogs, news, and much more. It is a content management system (CMS). WordPress takes a little getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it’s relatively easy and you’ll be pleased with the number of features.
- It is versatile, you can create blog posts, portfolios, websites, online stores, online communities and much more.
- WordPress is not only flexible, it is also very simple to use. You don’t even have to know how to code to achieve a responsive website.
- It is one of the most popular web design tools. It has many pre-designed themes, resources and plugins that help you build, update and modify your site with ease.
- WordPress currently is absolutely free, it is a website with scalable options that is very budget friendly with options of additional features.
Remixer is also another top website building tool, and here are some reasons why it is a great tool; if you do not have the time to learn WordPress, but still want a professional looking website, Remixer is perfect for you, it is a drag and drop design solution.
- You can be sure that your site is perfectly responsive, which means it gives your users ability to log in from any site and get the full experience of your amazing website.
- Remixer was designed with keeping ease-of-use in mind, and click to edit feature makes it very easy to upload images customized to your product or service offers.
- It is one of the quickest tool to get your site up and running, ready for business.
Are you planning on creating a website with e-commerce abilities? We would recommend you to build a website using WordPress. The custom scalability and flexibility are ideal for online stores, but do keep in mind WordPress doesn’t include an e-commerce platform with it. You will have to add that functionality with another platform or a plugin, in order to include a shopping cart.
Shopify is an e-commerce, subscription based platform that makes it really easy for beginners to create an online store in a very little time. It also provides a “guru” service to help you through the management and creation of your e-commerce site.
- Shopify is one of the largest e-commerce platform, it requires a monthly subscription, plans that start at $29 per month.
- It’s easy to integrate a Shopify storewith your site. There’s also an app in the app store where you can download plugins and add-ons which provide functionality such as social media, accounting and shipping.
- Shopify provides support through its very own help center, tutorials to troubleshooting guides, everything is available there. You can also get access to 24/7 chat, phone or email feature.
WooCommerce is a popular plugin of WordPress, and it’s easy to get started! Basic features to help you manage payment, shipping, and other common tasks come with it. If you need additional options, it’s very easy to find extensions to add more functions.
- Both WordPress and WooCommerce are completely free, as are some of the extensions. Getting your online store up and running doesn’t always cost you a lot.
- WooCommerce makes going from small business to a large venture very easy. For instance, if you need more e-commerce platforms, you can simply download relevant extensions or plugins.
- Security is very important and vital for every website but especially if you’re carrying out transactions. WordPress is very dedicated to security, and updates frequently which will help you protect your site.
- WooCommerce is built using code that is optimized for SEO, and there are also many relevant extensions you can add, but if you really want to improve your chances of getting to the first page of search engines, you can download a plugin for WordPress SEO.
Even if you have a small business, or a big one, you must have a social media presence. There are many Social Media tools that can help you expand your web presence.
HootSuite integrates with Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ Pages, LinkedIn, YouTube, and WordPress. It gives you the ability to schedule posts focusing on peak performance times for each platform.
Buffer supports 25 social accounts at once, allowing you to access and post across all your platforms with just one click.
Obviously there are many ways to get your website to work like it is supposed to, there are innumerable software that can help you through the process, but if you do not have the time to go through all that and want a simpler way out, contacting an agency will be a better solution for you.
We at Rozzario, can make your life simple. You just have to place the order and the pointers mentioned above will be taken care of.
Order now and get 35% Off!